Day One Done; Three To Go!
Join us on Sunday for day two of BSidesSF 2021! The program starts again at 12:00pm PST.
To subscribe to future email updates (highly recommended!), you can do so here.
A Reddit post will accompany each session, and we encourage you to participate as the presenters will be facilitating live Q&A. The talks for Sunday are:
- Give Away Security’s Legos: Dumping Traditional Security Teams by Fredrick “Flee” Lee
- How to Orchestrate a Cyber Security Incident Tabletop Exercise by Melanie Masterson
- How to 10X Your Security (Without the Series D) by Clint Gibler
- Anti-Privacy Anti-Patterns by Sarah Harvey
- Managing the Assets of your Security Career by Kyle Tobener
In addition to these talks, we will also have presentations from EFF and IoT Village.
All of the presentations will be streamed on our YouTube channel, and all of the Reddit posts can be found on our subreddit, r/BSidesSF. A complete schedule of events can be found on our site.
The CTF continues throughout Sunday. This year’s winning team will receive a $1,500 gift card! Winners will be announced during Tuesday’s closing session.
No Registration Required
This year’s event is entirely free of charge, and no registration is required.
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!
The BSidesSF Staff